My Weight Loss Ticker!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Whistle the Andy Griffith Theme song with me!

So as a consolation for not being able to go to camp we bought fishing gear for my youngest and Jeff took him to the park where I run and they went to the pond and went fishing. That darn theme song got stuck in my head as I watched them walk towards the fish pond. Since I have been more active outside, my guys have also been more active and this is a great activity that they can do together. Last weekend they had fun exploring the park and looking at wildlife (there is a ton out there!) Jeff will be taking him to see Wall-E on Thursday and on Friday we have a fourth of july fun run, that includes a kids 1/2 mile run that Logan will do. He is very excited about it. Mine will be a five mile run which until today I was worried about!!

No comments: