My Weight Loss Ticker!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Nike Womens Fitness Festival 5K!




I did it!! I finished!! I had two goals this morning - finish - and finish under an hour - I did both!! I almost hit my 45 minute mark that I would have really have like to have done - and actually I'm waiting for the official race times, but I think I came very close to it since it took me a while to get to the actual starting line when they sounded the horn. My family was all there and a good friend from work also came and I was so blessed to have them all there to cheer me on. Afterward we walked to a restaurant to eat lunch and then walked back to our cars (another 1.7 miles round trip!) I actually feel great right now - I'm almost waiting for the adrenaline to wear off and I will crash, but right now I'm loving this feeling!!
Well after a nap - I looked up my official chip time and it is 46:01.8!! I am very happy with my time!!

4 comments:

Velda said...

way to go Bre, I'm so proud of you. WICKED awesome photo too!

Tammy said...

How exciting! I'm so excited for you!

That photo is awesome. Great finish time for you, too! WOOHOO

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Congratulations!

Vicki said...

How awesome, Bre! Congratulations on your great achievement!!!