My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Week 46 Weigh In.

Well this week was not so good - I gained 1.3 pounds - I did nothing wrong this week and just gained - I think I'm still having issues with the food/excercise ratio and not eating enough (isn't it ironic - don't you think??)

I'm still soul searching for a meeting to go to, the meeting I went to today was not for me. On monday I will try out another meeting, I know I like the leader that does that meeting, but it is the mommy and me meeting and I don't feel I need any distractions, but it could be do-able.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Finding the balance of working out and eating is a challenge for most everyone.

A very good friend of mine works out like a fiend and is always struggling on WI days. Her leader recommended cutting back on starches and replacing with protiens. She is always within her points and flex, but is gaining small bits weekly.

Good luck hon. Keep playing around with the diet (and I don't mean WW as a diet) and you'll find the balance that works for your metabolism rate!