My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sac Fit Saturday!!

So today I went to the trail with strict instruction from my doctor not to run (until my congestion goes away), but instructions from my PT guy to walk and work out the tightness in my hip - so hubby and I walked 6 miles and then I sat around and enjoyed the quiet and peacefulness waiting on the groups to get back. Hubby and I were also talking that a little over a year ago, my rehab would have included sitting my butt in front of the TV with a pint of Ben and Jerry's and now it involves a 6 mile walk!! After they got back from doing their insane amount of miles Hubby and I went to Bicycles plus in Folsom to buy bikes! They are so pretty they will get their own post and I will post a picture. We got a trailer cycle for Logan so we can take him on the bike trail with us, and hubby will have something more exciting to do than nature walks when I'm running my long distances.

No comments: