My Weight Loss Ticker!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Week 57 Weigh in!

It has taken me a little while to process the "feedback" I got at this weeks weigh in, so it has taken me this long to post it.

The scale showed a gain of 2.7 pounds this week. At first I was very mad, because I did have a rough time over the weekend since all our meals were provided and I didn't have control over what I was served, but as this week has gone by I have realized that a lot of that was water - according to my scale at home that weight is now gone and then some - but I do have another tricky weekend coming up. I'm attending a red hat convention with my mom and I won't have control over what I eat there either. I'm going to bring stuff with me, so I have healthy snacks and I'm still leaving the convention to do my run, so I hope the damage done won't be too bad.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

It is such a challenge to eat healthy and clean when surrounded by food served by others.

I'm really struggling with food issues now that 'Cute Boy' and I are living together. He is a very picky, high carb eater and it is really proving to be a challenge. I'm not sure what I'm going to do to remedy the situation. I know for certain I can't continue to consume his type of foods.