My Weight Loss Ticker!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've been awarded!!!




Tammy and Velda - both gave me this award!!







I'm honored and humbled!!

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her/his blog.

2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you’ve nominated.

Here are the terrific blogging friends I give this award to

Tammy -- A great person who shares a lot of my passions - we have so much in common!!

Velda -- An amazing lady who does so much for everyone!!

Vicki -- Another amazing lady who has the biggest family and the biggest heart!!

I don't really read that many blogs so I don't have 7 and I don't expect for others to follow along and post their own, just consider your blog loved!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Hugs to you! Thanks, hon.

Velda said...

Thanks sweetheart!

_ said...

Thanks Bre! You are such a sweetie! (((Hugs)))