My Weight Loss Ticker!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sac Fit Saturday and Camping!

So this weekend was the scout pack family campout, it was a lot of fun! It was really hot on Friday when we got to camp and was setting up and it never really cooled off, it was a hot night and I couldn't wait until after my run on Saturday so I could hang out in the river! The run was good, it was a scale back week so it was *only* 7 miles. I did them all, but a little slower than my normal pace. Several reasons for that, one I was still really hot from the day before and I didn't sleep well since we were in a hot tent and I was afraid I wouldn't get up in time to make it to the group and I was sleeping on the ground so I was a little sore and stiff in the morning. The dip in the river felt great afterwards and after going back to camp I felt pretty good. The boys all had a great time and it was fun seeing my son camping for the first time.

Logan doesn't like bugs and especially spiders so he wouldn't go in the bathroom - I think he only went twice the whole time we were there and once because we carried him into the bathroom in the lodge and told him he had to go. He also didn't eat very much on Saturday, but he made up for it on Sunday! He liked hanging out in the tent and he liked making smores and collecting fire wood (I guess I shouldn't tell him how many bugs were on the wood, but by then it was dark!). The pack had also gotten a big inflatable water slide and the boys played on that for almost 4 hours on Saturday.

No comments: