My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sac Fit Saturday!!

I ran nine miles!! - did you hear me?? - I RAN NINE MILES!!! It was a very good day! I ran slower than my normal pace, but I finished the whole nine miles! I'm very excited!! (as you might be able to tell!)

I did very well nutrition wise and didn't really have the ups and downs that I had in the past. I think I got a great thing going and I'm not going to mess with it. My nutrition and fuel consists of Power bar electrolytes in my water, Sport beans - 1-2 every walk interval, and a vanilla bean Gu taken every 30 minutes. Oh and before the run? Either an english muffin with "better then peanut butter" on it - or my hubbys wonderful banana bread with the peanut butter on it.

4 comments:

Velda said...

Holy crap woman, you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy said...

WOOHOO!!!! Congratulations to you, hon!

Unknown said...

Awesome job! Pretty soon 9 miles is going to be a comfortable run for you and not a milestone distance, you watch.

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine running nine yards! LOL You are an inspiration!