My Weight Loss Ticker!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New shoes part 3!

And hopefully the last part! I traded in the neutral shoe today to go back to a stability shoes and actually I realized in this process that the ones I started out with were not stablity shoes, but motion control - so stability it is for now - I do pronate after consulting more professionals - so this should take care of my ankle pain and should now take care of the bottom of the foot pain I was having with the adidas! *sigh*


Here are my latest and hopefully last pair of shoes this season!!


4 comments:

IdaR said...

Did you ever imagine that you would have this problem? Which shoe is best for running? :) You are an inspiration.

jinxxxygirl said...

Asics, Asics love LOVE love my Asics! I use Gel Equation. My last three pair have been the exact same shoe! LOL! Hope they are good to you too.
Daughter former high school cross country runner swears by Asics. JInx!

thewwchick said...

Bre, I *LOOOOOVE* my Asics. I didn't realize how much I needed them for running until I bit the bullet and bought them. It made all the difference in the world.

Kent wore Adidas.....until I turned him on to Asics! lol He is soooo impressed with the Asics, he bought a 2nd pair to alternate between runs. I did the same. Once you know your size, you can get them cheaper on ebay (brand new).

Joanna said...

I have to change shoes after a major weight change. I love my Asics!! Since I first starting getting shoes at Fleet Feet I have been through several different brands of shoes. Asics have been far and above my favorite brand. When I was in Fleet Feet last week I discovered the black DMP Superfeet inserts. Definitely more cushy and I think they make me slightly taller in my shoes.