My Weight Loss Ticker!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

New shoes part two!

One other thing the sports medicine guru told me to do was to run (pun intended) to the local running store and have them look at me run and make sure I'm still in the shoe that I need to be. The ones I have been wearing is for runners who pronate and they are a stability shoe. So I went down today with my old shoes, the new ones I just bought and gave her my history and she watched me walk, had another person watch me walk and run and their opinion was I no longer need a stability shoe. I tried on 8-10 pairs of shoes - this nice person was so patient with me and I finally ended up with a pair of Adidas Supernova Glide.

















They are quite nice and feel great from the start just like my other running shoes have all felt with the exception of the New Balance ones I just bought.
Since I believe in having two pairs of shoes and they only had one pair in my size I came home and bought a second pair online in a different color. Adidas! Who would have thought!!


Warning - if you are a guy you might want to stop reading here....
I also stopped by Nordtroms - my bras are too big and I couldn't wait to get sized again - went down a band size and two cup sizes! I'm so excited about having a bra that fits well again - and the amazing thing was it made my t-shirt I wore today look too big on me!
I love new clothes!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! New bras and shoes! I would love to go down 2 cup sizes...that might be enough incentive to lose weight...:D

B.o.B. said...

You are like the incredible shrinking woman! I love it!

And getting the right shoe is so so so important. I think I exchanged shoes like 4 or 5 times not too long ago. Those running store people get it though. If I was doing that at Nordstrom's they'd think I was nuts.

Hope the bras work out! Gotta take care of the ladies.

Tammy said...

Nothing like the comfort of properly fitted shoes and bra for the matter.