My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weigh in day!

So Thursday night I already knew I was in trouble this week. It had taken me until Thursday to use my flex points leaving me with 49 activity to use half of in one day. I have basically found that with the amount of activity I earn, if I don't use my flex points and about half my activity I will hold on to weight, water or whatever and I will either have a gain or stay the same. The result was a .4 gain. Not significant, but a gain nonetheless. I was so hoping to step on the scale this week and see a number in the 160's, but there is always next week! So my stats? - 170.6 - 91.9 lost total - 8.1 to go until goal!

2 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

Rotten scales - fingers crossed for you next week!

mak'n Changes said...

You are queen of huge losses every couple of weeks so this next weekend could be your huge loss. BTW, I am so proud of you for conquering the road! You never cease to amaze me!
Cindie