My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weigh in Day!

Still woke up before the sun came up to weigh in this morning even though our run is tomorrow - don't want to skip a weigh in though! I am in the 160's!!! My stats for this week down 1.8 to 168.8 - Total lost 93.7 pounds. This week I made sure I used all my flex and about half of my activity and I lost weight - I know what my body needs me to do, but even after doing this for over two years it seems weird to eat so much and lose weight. I earned 56 activity points last week and only had 22 left at the end.

I have adjusted my WW goal weight so I can get there a little faster - my range is 135 to 164 and I had set my goal at the 100 pound loss mark, well my leader pointed out I can still lose the 100, but have my goal at 164 so I can get there a tad faster (think free membership once I hit my goal and stay within two pounds of it for 6 weeks.) So my official goal weight is now 164 - meaning with this weigh in I am 4.8 pounds away from my goal! I'm so close I can hardly stand it!!

2 comments:

Fat[free]Me said...

Oh, my - so close, so close! Well done on being in the 160s!

Hottest & cutest said...

Congrats! What a journey! You are an inspiration and I am so happy you are so close- not much longer now!!!