My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Weigh in Day!

This morning before Sacfit I ran by the center to weigh. I will actually attend my regular meeting tomorrow, but am now weighing in before my runs so I don't stress over eating and drinking during and after the runs. The numbers you ask? 170.2 pounds - 1.6 pound loss this week brining my total loss to 92.3 pounds! I'm very happy with the loss and will just keep doing what I'm doing and I know I will be at my goal in no time! I need to stop stepping on the scale again during the week. We ate at a mexican place on Sunday night (a 64 point day!!) and on Wednesday and Thursday I was still retaining so much water I was getting very frustrated (Wednesday the scale showed me up 3 pounds), but it was gone by my official weigh in and I did a whole lot of stressing for no reason at all. Knowing I was up on Wednesday and Thursday didn't change what I did the rest of the week, I just kept right on track, used my daily point and a couple of extra and didn't add any extra exercise. I just stressed about it when I shouldn't have. So I can now proudly say it is true - one bad meal or one bad day will not mess things up - it would have went badly if I would have let that be my ticket to overeat or not workout the rest of the week, but I didn't!