My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sac Fit Saturday!

Today was great! I was worried about the heat and I decided to try two new things today - one of which was moving up a pace group and I did well there - the second thing was S- Caps. I popped one about 20 minutes into the run and I felt great! It was the first run that I have done in the heat that I didn't have a headache at the end of it!! I'm very excited!! I also found that I drank more since the pill did kinda leave a salty taste in my mouth, so it would remind me to drink. I used to use electrolytes in my water, but no more! We did a little over 5 miles and I felt great at the end of it! By the way - it was HOT out there - it is headed for a high of 105 today and we didn't even start running until 8:15ish!

The rest of my day I plan on cleaning as much as I can get done and then taking my customary nap in the afternoon, my reward for sac fit run!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are brave!!! I am not a heat person at all! Enjoy your nap!

-Jess

Tammy said...

Sounds like a success all the way around.

I love the days that just flow without stress or trouble.

Ashley M said...

Congrats on your weight loss journey.. You look amazing Bre! Please follow on mine...

latteashley.blogspot.com