My Weight Loss Ticker!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm wearing the size 12's!

So several months back I wrote about buying the size 12 jeans and they fit, but they were a little snug and I didn't feel good in them (self conscious) so I took them off promising I would try them on again soon - I kept thinking about trying them on and kept putting it off - today was the day! I put them on while getting ready for work and they fit and look nice on me! I'm wearing them to work today! I won't be yanking my pants up every time I move!! On Tuesday I went into Fleet Feet and tried on some shorts and they were too loose, I'm thinking no way, I must be between sizes because larges are too loose and mediums are NOT going to fit. I try on the mediums and they fit! I'm so excited I'm shaking! I go out in the shorts and I show Kristy (the manager and my friend) that they fit and they are mediums! I'm so excited - she let me exchange one pair that I just bought for a medium and I have two more pairs on hold waiting until payday to pick up and she ordered me two more pairs so I should be set for the whole summer season!! - The shorts I wore last summer are XL's!!

11 comments:

Katie J ♥ said...

What a fantastic feeling that must be! GO you Bre!

Roder said...

That's awesome, nice job!

mak'n Changes said...

Oh Bre! Oh my gosh I am so, so happy for you! Oh Wow!
Cindie

Tammy said...

WOOHOO!!! How very exciting!

Anonymous said...

That's great! I have some size 12 skirts I need to find a home for, would you like to give them a try?

-Jess

jinxxxygirl said...

Aren't size 12 's wonderful! Sometimes i still have to pinch myself......Me? In a size 12?? You gotta be kidding!To be 42 in two weeks and in a size 12! I'm so proud of you and happy for you! I know i need smaller running shorts as the ones i have are not holding in all the jiggles like i like as well. I can't remember if they are still XL or an L. Jinx!

Sarah said...

Awesome :)!!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Yay, Bre!!! That's terrific!

Jennifer said...

ya! I'm so happy for you

Unknown said...

i found you!

this is jenn from sacfit, btw.

and apparently i have an ID on this thing? weird.

i don't know if you follow other blogs but my health/fitness blog is jennisrunning.livejournal.com

i look forward to keeping track of your awesomeness. :)

Rozette said...

What an awesome feeling! That is awesome.