My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sac Fit Saturday!

So for today was an easy 4 mile run - can I just say - I love tapering!! The half marathon is in 7 days and I'm very excited - not only will I complete my third half marathon - and I'm poised to have a new personal record time - but I will see my hubby complete his first half marathon. I ran with two ladies today - both are very dear to me - one it will be her first half marathon. It has been so rewarding being with her as we do more and more mileage for the first time for her. It has been a real pleasure being a coach this season and I can't wait for the next season to start! I have also grown in my own running journey - I didn't have as many aches and pains this season as I had last season and I'm faster now then the beginning of the season - I have been doing the speed workouts and it is definitely working - so for next season I'm contemplating moving into a faster pace group.

3 comments:

Blasé said...

My wife just started NutriSystem. She says she is "serious" this time. I hope her the best. About 30 pounds is what she is aiming for.

Tammy said...

Look at you go! I can't wait to hear about your half marathon!

Kudret said...

You are soo awesome!! I hope you do a mile-to-mile recounting of your marathon for all of the wannabe runners like MOI out there! :D