My Weight Loss Ticker!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Sac Fit Saturday!!

I had a great run today!! We did 7 1/2 miles and it was so pretty!! It did get a little hot before we finished, but it was good. Our coach for our pace group wasn't there so I had two choices, run with a group faster than my normal pace, or run slower than my normal pace. I felt great so I decided to run with the faster pace group and I did very well! Another thing that was a little challenging for me was the amount of hills there was on our route, but I managed pretty well. The people who run the group are so great - they knew there wasn't water stations along our route, so they set up tables with bottles of water to re-fill our bottles with. There were also signs along the route telling us where to go since this route branches off into different directions frequently. Sacfit is just so good!!

No comments: