My Weight Loss Ticker!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finding Nemo!


Meet the newest edition of the family!

My younger son has been talking about cats and kittens for a long time now and we decided to take him down to the SPCA and take a look. The first one we looked at was not impressed by Logan at all (or us either for that matter) but this guy just loves us and especially Logan. He came from a home where there was an 8 year old boy and they had to give him up when they had to move into a place that didn't accept pets. These pictures were taken in Nemo's favorite place - Logan's bunk bed! He and Cole - our dog are not getting along yet, but at least they are co-existing so I guess If I give them some time they will learn to accept and maybe even love each other.





This is his "I'm so not impressed" look!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! :D

-Jess

Tammy said...

Congrats on your new family member. He's a cutie.