My Weight Loss Ticker!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sacfit Saturday - or the 8 miler that was, then wasn't and then was 9!

For our run we did mile repeats - 3 mile repeats to be exact. 3 miles that we run a minute faster than our regular pace with some warm up time, recovery time and cool down time in there as well. It was supposed to be 8 miles total, but then that would have us turning around at a dangerous part of the trail, so we turned early so when we ended it wasn't 8 miles total. I decided to go back out and find the Hubster and his group - so off I went! I found them ran back in with them and went back once again just to make sure we had everyone in so I did a little over 9 miles!

The faster pace was hard, and the 3rd mile repeat was very difficult, my legs were not happy with me, and I fell back a little from the group, but overall I'm happy with the way I did. Up next week is 12 miles!

No comments: