My Weight Loss Ticker!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Recognizing my boys!!


So my younger son was chosen for student of the month for his class this month! We went to the awards assembly and he also got an acedemic award for having all A's and B's on his report card! here he is aceepting his award from the Principal.
I other news - my older son works at Circuit city and will only be employed by them through Sunday when his store will close for good - He has already found a job!! He put out a lot of applications and accepted a job with sears working the warehouse which is what he was doing for Circuit City.
I'm so proud of how hard my two boys work!!!

3 comments:

Shhhhh said...

Hooray for both of your boys!!

I love those proud Mom moments. :)

Tammy said...

WOOHOO to you and DH too, for raising such responsible boys.

Send congrats to both for their hard work and how that hard work paid off for both of them.

Julie said...

Sounds like you raised some good men!