My Weight Loss Ticker!

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Me - A size 12? Why Yes - I am a size 12!!!

My 14's were getting a little baggy in places and not quite staying up and a couple of weeks ago I ordered a size 12 from Old Navy where I get all my jeans, but they have been hanging in the closet waiting for me to get the nerve to try them on. Even tonight when I decided to get the out of the closet, I help them in front of the mirror and told my self "These are never going to go over my hips!" Well not only do they go over my hips, but they button and zip and I can breathe and everything!! I can't wait to get a few more pair so I won't have to wear my too big ones anymore!!! I'm also going to have to get more running tights in a large - my XL's are not "tights" anymore!!

9 comments:

IdaR said...

WOO HOO! Don't you just love thse NSV's! I have a pair of size 10's hanging in the closet just waiting. I'm hoping it won't be long!

Tammy said...

How exciting! Ya ya ya!!!

All your hard work and dedication are paying off and you deserve every NSV coming your way!

Congrats, hon.

K-Pow said...

Whooo Hooooo!!

GREAT job!

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Oh, what a feeling!!!!!! Good for you!!!!!!!!!

Sandy Hentzel said...

WooHoo!!!! Don't you just love skinny jeans, lol. WTG!! I have a size 18 waiting for me.

Beanie said...

Awesome...congrats...Fab-O...Sweet!!! That is great :) Good job

*Struggling to stay in my twelves and get back into my 10's*

MeltingLisa said...

Awesome NSV! I find it facinating how we still think "Oh these won't fit" Do you think that is because we aren't seeing ourselves loosing in the mirror? Or that it is just so awesome to be succesfull we are scared to anticipate it? Whatever it is .. congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We can go shopping together now and share clothes! :D That is so awesome!

-Jess

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! I'm doing a happy dance for you! Isn't it wonderful to need new clothes because you are SHRINKING? :)