My Weight Loss Ticker!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

BOOK - The Daily Fix - Alexa Fishback

I have stopped writing reviews on every book I read because I am a member of goodreads now and I keep track of everything there - but I have to write a post about this book!

I finished The Daily Fix this afternoon and I would recommend it for anyone who wants to get a little healthier, lose weight, or just feel better!! It focuses on steps that you should take everyday to improve your health, lose weight and feel better. I was pleased to read that I was already doing most things right and the rest I wasn't doing 100%, but some variation on it. It gave me a ton of tips that I will use in the future and some really great tips on eating out! It really made me think about what I'm doing now and the things I will be doing once I hit my goal weight to maintain my weight and fitness level. It's late so I really am not putting my thoughts together like I would hvae liked - but I loved this book and I highly recommend it!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I will add to my list. My exceeding along list.

Anonymous said...

"Losing my mass" <- I love that :)

Thank you for the book recommendation!