My Weight Loss Ticker!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Remember to breathe on the night of the big run!

So I should be in bed already - but I'm still getting things ready for tomorrow! I'm ashamed to say that I'm actually waiting for my pants to come out of the washer! Talk about not planning ahead! I have a new pair of tights, but they say nothing new on race day and even though they are the same brand, only 3/4 length instead of full length, I don't want to risk it. I got my race packet tonight and I'm bib number 93! I would take a pic, but again no time - I will take one tomorrow morning before wrinkling with with all the running!! I am pretty fortunate - my part of the race doesn't start until 8:30! The people who are doing 50K start earlier and then the people who are doing the full marathon start after them and I start last. I'm going to stay down there until the last people come in. I'm very excited! Hubby bought me a little something to commemerate the season and the runs I have done. I will also share that once I get back home and recovered! Well got to run! (pun intended!!!)

No comments: