My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sacfit Saturday!

So today went very well! I ran with the "catch up group" A group of either newer people or people that had missed a week or two and wanted to get out today but wasn't up for the whole 7 miles. We did 5 miles and then I went back out with one of the ladies and did 1 more mile! It was a pretty great run, it was nice and comfortable temperature wise going out, but it went from comfortable to HOT very quickly! I'm glad I didn't try to do the whole 7 miles, I think that would have been too much for me while still recovering. The people I ran with were so nice too, I had only ran with a couple of them before so it was nice getting to know them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not that it would stop you, but isn't it bad to run when the air quality board says to stay inside because of the air being nasty? I was thinking about that the other day...

-Jess