My Weight Loss Ticker!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Getting back to running....

On Tuesday I did the hill workout with my group it was my first run in 10 days. I felt pretty good despite it being 102 degrees at the time! I should say I felt great until after I got home and had dinner, then I was incredibly tired and worn out. I got a good nights sleep and went out to run again on Thursday and it was harder than Tuesday. The air was just horrible and the heat was pretty nasty and I just wasn't feeling it, so me and my running partner ended up walking most of the workout, which was fine, but it puts doubt in my head about Saturdays 7 miler. I have hydrated really good today and I am going to get a good nights sleep and hopefully have no trouble at all, but I am fully prepared to turn back early if I start to struggle. This virus I had was no fun at all and I do want to not push myself and make myself worse later on.

No comments: