My Weight Loss Ticker!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Challenge Update!

Well so far so good! This is how I'm doing on my 3 challenges!

1 - Not weighing myself at home (or anywhere else for that matter) - I'm doing great! This is a lot easier than I thought it would be for me - I say that now, but I think as it gets closer to weigh in day at WW It wil be harder not to know what is going on.

2 - Trying something new - I already mentioned the Jicama (which is a root kinda like a radish, but bigger) I really is kinda like tofu with not much taste but it makes nice texture in salad. I also tried the chopped dates which were yummy and as a weird coincidnce my boss had brought in two fresh dates and let me try one, just as yummy! Last but not least for the try something new cetegory was dried apricots - well I didn't like those too much, I don't think I will be eating them again - of course my daughter in law pointed out they are really good covered in chocolate!

3 - Exercise 4 days this week - so far so good!

So that is my little mid-week update - I have another post I plan on doing - I took a picture of what I tipically take in my lunch and I want to post it but just have been crazy busy and will hopefully get to that sometime in the weekend!

No comments: