My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sacfit starting soon!!!

I'm *very* excited about this season!

First - I'm going to be a pace assistant! I get to give back to people what I have been given by the group and the wonderful people in it!

Second - Hubby will be joining me!

Third - Sherry - A friend will be joining me as well - it was my first success in getting someone from outside the family to join (as far as I know). She will be joining the purple group that walks and is excited about being part of the group!

Fourth - at the end of the season is my third half-marathon and another running medal!! It's all about the shiny things!! (Oh and it will be hubbys first half marathon - I have to make sure I finish first so I can be at the line when he comes in!!)

Fifth - it will get me back out on the trail because I'm really bad at doing that myself!

One week from today I will be out on the trail! Can you tell I'm excited??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exciting! Good luck! If I was a runner and had any time I would join you guys.

-Jess

_ said...

Very cool on being a pace assistant, Bre! Enjoy! Sounds like this sacfit season is going to be a great one for you. Wishing you all the best!