My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sac Fit Saturday!

What a perfect day! The weather couldn't have been more perfect! Our run today was 42 minutes - I took the group out a little further to avoid trail congestion when we turned around - we ended up doing 3.1 miles in about 45 mintues! My hubby ran with my group this week. It was nice having him back there. It was overcast so not too many bikes out on the trail today. I lost a couple of members - they moved up to a faster group and I gained a couple of members - they moved to me from the pace group behind me. There will be a lot of that as time goes on and people find their "perfect pace". After we got home we cleaned out a dresser and moved it to my older sons apartment and as I write this hubby is putting together the two new ones we bought at Ikea to replace the short, wide one we had in there! I'm going to head to bed early I think - I like to take a naps after Saturday's run and I didn't get to yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the dresser! And the guinea pig cage! Glad that you had a nice run today!

-Jess

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Wow, I hope to get to 45 min. soon! But, I'm just glad to be gettin to the 3.1 part!! I'm taking your advice and starting slow; it's working! YAY!

Tammy said...

You sound so peaceful, hon. It is great to hear. I'm so incredibly happy for you.

Sarah said...

Great job on your run! Good luck at your WI today!