My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Twas the Night before Nike!

Original title to my post huh?? Today was once again an amazing day! We did a little shopping, we did a little more sightseeing, we rode the cable car from one end of the city to the other (twice!) I have lots more amazing pictures that I will work on posting when I get home. I met a friend when she came into town and we picked up her packet and then I went back to the room and rested before meeting some members of my running group for a wonderful dinner. We walked over to the start area and decided where we will try and meet up so we can run together for at least a little while. Tomorrow is going to be so amazing! I have my angel on my shoulder and I plan on finishing strong and making her proud!!

1 comment:

Velda said...

Bre, I'm already SO proud of you honey, I look forward to sitting on your shoulder all day together and joining you in an AMAZING day!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear how 'we' did :) LOVE You so much xoxoxoxo