My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Running Quote

This was in my email box a couple of days ago and it is so true!


"In the 30 years I've been a runner I've run more than 150,000 miles. Still, some of the hardest steps I take are those first few getting out the door for daily runs."

BILL RODGERS' Lifetime Running Plan

I do plan on getting back out there for my runs.. I do - no really I do! If I don't my hubby is going to run faster, farther and look better running than me! Kidding! Really I am!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Great quote

I think I might try and find a runner's quote widget for my blog page. If I can find the time!

I have my first run of the year on New Year's day. It is the Resolution Run. I'm NOT looking forward to it at all. I've not moved in a physical sense since October and my flubby midsection is not hiding the fact. I'm soooo gross feeling!

Looking forward to hearing about your runs again! I didn't realize how much I live through your running until you're no longer doing it.

Hugs!

Anonymous said...

This is a great quote and oh so true! Another one I like is, "I have never regretted going for a run, but I always regret when I skip one". See you Sunday!