My Weight Loss Ticker!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Weigh in!

So I did go and weigh in - I knew it was going to be a bad one, but I did it and I'm proud I didn't stay in bed a hybernate like I wanted to. I gained 4.4 pounds. It is better than the 6 I thought I had gained!

I had a great talk with three of the ladies from the meeting, I was told I was normal! I'm so glad people that have been there and done that can show me that I'm not alone!

So now to get back on track and do the best I can this week. I will arm myself with healthy foods at work, so I can munch on them instead of the massive amounts of stuff that people bring in for us. I will get some exercise of sometype in this week. I will not beat myself for any bad days I will have because lets face it - it is Chrismas! There are some days I can control this week and others that I can not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that the holidays aren't affecting only me! We can stick together on Christmas! :D

-Jess