My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Week 33 Weigh in!

Well this week the scale says I'm up 1.6 pounds - but that is OK! I finally got back into my routine of exercising and I know I always retain water while my body adjusts to the new routine. I spent most of today purging my closet. I went from a very full closet to about a 1/4 full closet! I'm currently writing this in a pair of overalls that I can't believe ever fit me! They are HUGE! But I guess so was I. Last week I bought some shirts and I am now officially out of plus size clothing! It was so nice to shop and not look at plus size things! I also did my measurments this morning and I'm down another 1.75 inches in three weeks. I'm down a total of 24.75 inches since September!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

OMG I'm so proud of you! You're doing an unbelievable job. I wish I could rediscover the drive you're living.