My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Bad Dogs Have More Fun - John Grogan

Book Description From Amazon.com - Bad Dogs Have More Fun is an unforgettable collection of more than seventy-five newspaper articles from The Philadelphia Inquirer written by former columnist John Grogan. Combining humor, wit, poignancy, and affection, these columns provide insight into the intriguing and wonderful world we live in. Whether it be writing about animals (from dogs to elephants to geese!), powerful and moving comments about his own and other families, trenchant comments on life's foibles and farces, or his interviews and interactions with people who are memorable and unusual in their own right, John Grogan makes us laugh--he makes us cry--he makes us think.

I loved Marley and Me, so I thought I would read his other book as well. He wrote some really great columns! I loved reading his stories about everyday life, family and animals. I would highly recommend this book!

No comments: