My Weight Loss Ticker!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

7th Heaven - James Patterson

Book Description - From Amazon.com - A terrible fire in a wealthy suburban home leaves a married couple dead--and Detective Lindsay Boxer and her partner Rich Conklin searching for clues. And after California's golden boy, Michael Campion has been missing for a month, there finally seems to be a lead in his case--a very devastating lead. As fire after fire consume couples in wealthy, comfortable homes, Lindsay and the Murder Club must race to find the arsonists responsible and get to the bottom of Michael Campion's disappearance. But suddenly the fires are raging too close to home. Frightened for her life and torn between two men, Lindsay must find a way to solve the most daunting dilemmas she's ever faced--at work and at home.


Great book, and a quick read, once I pick up a James Patterson book I can't put it down! I'm proud to say this is the only book series that I am caught up with and can't wait for the next one to come out!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I read the title of your blog and that is all.

I love James Patterson novels so much that I never read the jacket cover. I reserved this book so long ago at the library and would have had it by now, but my account dumped all my reservations and I had to go to the back of the line. I was something like 90 of 25 books. Hopefully not too much longer LOL