My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Week 32 weigh in!

I lost 1.4 pounds - I am now down 40.7 pounds! I am just getting over being sick and I was worried about this weigh in, but I did well despide having a couple of bad days in the beginning of the week I made a very good recovery! I had two very significant things happen this week that once again points out my changes - the first was I dug through all our saved photos on the computer and found a "before" photo for me. I look at that a realized just how big I was! Scary!! The second was I met with my trainer again to get me back on track and change up a few things after being sick and we talked first about some things and I told him about being sick and that I had worked out a few times but not as much as I had been, and he was very impressed about how I was talking - there was no negative self talk, I took a bad situation and didn't let it get to me and I accepted the fact that I couldn't do anything about it. I just needed to move on from here and get going again.

No comments: