My Weight Loss Ticker!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weigh in Day!

So I'm now 5 weeks to lifetime! My weigh in today was up .6 - at first I was not OK with that, but after thinking about the amazing losses I have had the past four weeks I figure it was probably my body going "Whoa Nellie!" On maintenance I'm supposed to add 4 points to my daily target and I didn't do that since I still want to hit the 100 pound loss mark, but it was also a challenging week with pizza and See's candy at work and bunco night on Friday. I used up all my points and all of the activity I had earned and went over by a half a point. I have struggled with the activity this week as well. I don't have a set schedule down like I did when I was running. I need to get my butt to the gym and get on the bike! All I have to do is not go over my goal weight by more than 2 pounds and I will be lifetime in 5 weeks! This week will prove to be challenging as well I'm afraid - tonight I have the Sacfit banquet and on Friday we are going out to BJ's Brewery to celebrate my oldest sons college graduation! I have found very limited nutrition info on BJ's so if anyone knows where I can find it let me know! I want to go in to the place with a plan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BJ's has nutrition info on their menus, on the back. I would call a restaurant and see if they can fax you a menu.