My Weight Loss Ticker!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Fit by Forty? You Betcha!!

So today (December 3rd) is my 40th birthday! I can hardly believe how much I have accomplished in the years between 37 and 40. I never really intended to be "fit by forty" but here I am - 97+ pounds lost - thousands of miles ran - 5 half marathons - 1 full marathon - numerous other races and training runs - a new bike with many miles on it - a whole new way of looking at food and fueling my body - a treadmill that isn't a coat rack - I feel great - I have more self-esteem - I have more confidence - my goal weight is right around the corner - I'm a stronger woman mentally and physically and last but not least I'm a good role model for my children.

Thanks for supporting me in my journey everyone!

4 comments:

Mike Antonucci said...

Happy Birthday, Sabrina. Clearly, December 3 is a momentous day!

Syl said...

Happy Birthday Bre, you have so much to celebrate and rightfully so! congrats!

Marisa (Trim The Fat) said...

Happy Birthday!!!! And congrats on all you have accomplished!

spunkysuzi said...

Happy Birthday :) You have rocked with everything you have accomplished.