My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Week 29 Weigh In!

Well I shoud be upset about this one, but I'm not. First my trainer upped my workouts and made then harder, then I raised the bar even more by trying out several classes which I did well in and wouldn't have been able to even attempt 6 months ago, so the scale goes up .8 - why am I not upset? I told my hubby that I felt like I had lost inches and I wanted to do my measurments early - so in two weeks I have lost 5.25 inches!! That totally makes up for the gain on the scale this morning and I know it is only a temporary thing while my body gets used to the new workout routine. I know my acceptance means I have grown a little, I know my body will not always do what I want it to do, but that is OK - I joined WW to learn to be healthy and happy and I am both those things today and I just plan on getting better and better!

1 comment:

_ said...

What an awesome attitude, Bre! You're doing great! Keep up the good work.