My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

It's All About Him - Denise Jackson

Book Description from Amazon - Written by Denise Jackson, with co-writer Ellen Vaughn, this inspirational book gives the reader an all-access look into one of country music's most famous couples: their love story, struggles, dreams, success, the near-failure of their marriage, and the rediscovery of their faith and how that has dramatically shaped their lives.

I loved the insight into Alan Jackson's life, his wife is truly an inspiration. She has such a strength and confidence about her. There are a lot of similarities between Denise and I and I hope that I can apply some of this book to my life. When I checked this one out it was because I wanted to know more about Alan, but know I feel like Denise is an old friend cheering me on and praying for me.

No comments: