My Weight Loss Ticker!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

An update on my boy and me!

Matt is doing so much better. He is in a regular room now and looking so good. He still get very winded after getting out of bed, but the fact that he is able to do as much as he is doing right now still amazes me. As I look back on the last 4 days sometimes it seems so long and other times it seemed like it flew by. The progress he has made is miraculous - there just isn't any other word for it.

I came home last night (Monday night) and got a good solid 10 hours of sleep and on Wednesday I will go back to work. Now that he is out of ICU I think the best thing for me is to get back into my routine that comforts me and not sit either at the hospital or at home and worry all day. He is in good hands and there isn't really anything I can do for him. I will go and visit after work. It is kinda weird going about everyday business now though...

7 comments:

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Oh, Thank God! What a relief! I am so, so glad that he is doing better!!!

Unknown said...

Great News. Glad things are looking better.

IdaR said...

Wonderful nes. I think you are making a wise decision in getting back into your comfort zone.

Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I felt so guilty for being relieved to be at work today, but the routine was comforting and the day went by so fast! I only hope tomorrow with my new kiddies goes so smoothly!

Sweety On A Diet said...

I'm happy for you!

Tammy said...

Thank goodness your boy is on the mend! Scary business that was, putting it mildly, I know.

Big hugs to you!

BEE said...

i just found your blog and started reading it
i like it and hope you wont mind if i follow it
youve done an amazing job on your weight loss


im so sory to hear about what happened to your son

im glad he is doing better though
my prayers are with you