My Weight Loss Ticker!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weight Watchers Weigh In and other ramblings...

So today at weigh in I lost .1 - I'm fine with that - I had a week where I know I didn't eat enough and coming off the 2.6 loss I knew I would have a smaller loss this week.

We have not had internet (as well as no TV and no phone) for 4 days and I'm very behind checking up on blogs and posting to my own. I will get back in the groove of things, but for now I'm just going to have to catch up as time allows.

See you all real soon!!

7 comments:

Marisa (Trim The Fat) said...

You're doing great, Bre! Hey, at least it didn't show a gain, right?! Wow, no internet, tv or phone! Gosh, what would I do???!! I hope you have been able to enjoy the silence, at least!

The Incredible Shrinking Family said...

It's so nice to see that number go down, no matter how small it is . You are doing great !

Losing Myself said...

A loss no matter how small beats a gain any day of the week! You did good. I can't imagine not having internet, tv or phone for 1 day, much less 4!!! I don't think that would be good for my diet for sure.

karen said...

4 days without internet, tv or phone would probably make me gain about 50 pounds! Yes ... in 4 days ... that's how stressed it would make me. Congrats on still having a loss!!!

Squishy ! said...

Good job on the weigh in! :o )

~Tammy said...

Good job on your loss! It all adds up to a big number in the end.

I'm contemplating joining WW again. What I'm currently doing is not working for me at all!

Kud said...

It's a lsos. So take it! haha. I'm not so sure mine will be as lucky.....