My Weight Loss Ticker!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

No weigh in today....

I started feeling not so good on Saturday afternoon - we had to do a Cooper Test for Sacfit on Saturday morning and I had a little asthma issue so I figured I was just tired and worn out, but by Saturday evening I was really plugged up and congested - I'm getting a cold....

I did get up fully intending on going to weight watchers this morning and weighing in, but I piddled around the house for a few minutes and then went back to bed sleeping in until 9:15! What a luxury!! The Wii fit scale shows not much change from where I was a week ago and I will gladly take that - Saturday was Hubby's birthday and we went out on Thursday night and I did buy a yummy Traders Joe's cake which we finished off on Saturday night.

I'm still having internet issues - it is up and down most of the time so I'm sorry I'm not posting comments as much as I would like - it is sometimes all I can do is to get through what I need to do each day when the intenet is up! Friday was payday and you should have seen how quikly I paid the bills online once the internet was working!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm in the midst of a brutal cold, head congestion and sore throat. We are sisters in suffering.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Shhhhh said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Internet connection 'issues' suck for sure. UGH!!

Kim @ Kim and Mikey said...

Colds are no fun. Feel better soon!

Sandy Hentzel said...

I hope your starting to feel better.