My Weight Loss Ticker!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Sunday Goal update!

So this week went well - I achieved my goals and the scale had me down .9 this week!

Saturday we went to the gym and I worked out on the elliptical. I'm not a fan and in the past I have never made it more than 20 minutes or so. I did 36 minutes and I probably could have done more, but the Hubster was bugging me to quit and the episode of Law and Order I was watching had ended so I stopped there. I figured out my problem on it was I wouldn't relax and I was always too tense. When I loosen up and let my body do what it wants to do then I'm fine!

I'm going to continue with the same goals again this week without adding anything new.

Workout 4 days this week.
No eating out or splurging unless I have the points available.
100% tracking

Again we have a meal out planned (Tomorrow is the Hubsters birthday) and I have already looked at the menu, decided what to eat and it is in my tracker for tomorrow. I will go over points, but since Sunday is the first day of my week I have flex points for it.

The following week will be challenging for me because the Hubster has a business trip which will leave me on my own for dinners. I have already made a trip to Trader Joes and gotten some things for me to eat but those days will be very long and I'm worried about balancing everything myself.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great job! :D Let me know if you want to do a class together this week!