My Weight Loss Ticker!

Saturday, August 7, 2010

SacFit Saturday!

What an amazing morning for a walk!! We were out at "the pond" at 7:15 and the weather was perfect and the parkway views were just stunning today - I took my time to appreciate just being out there and enjoying the walk, the scenery and the company. Oh and did I mention I was wearing a purple tutu?? I saw it at the fair and I bought it thinking - I'm going to have some fun with my walks! I totally rock the tutu look and I even had the cyclists commenting on it as they went by! I will have to take a pic next week before I go out and get all sweaty. I had a stressful exhausting week and it was wonderful to have a nice walk today.

On another note I missed posting my 8 month anniversary - On Friday August 6th it was 8 months of maintaining my weight loss! The time is flying by really quickly and before I know it I will be celebrating a full year!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Sounds like a wonderful morning. Can't wait to see you in your tutu. Congrats on your 8 months!! Way to go!

Ewa said...

Pictures, pictures!
Congrats on 8 months. I find that keeping weight off is probably even more challenging than losing it.