My Weight Loss Ticker!

Monday, December 3, 2007

Week 19 weigh in - AKA I DID IT!!!

I made my 10% weight loss today!!! I'm so excited and so proud of myself!!! I lost 1.6 pounds today for a total weight loss of 26.7 pounds in 19 weeks. I got a 10% award from weight watchers - a beautiful keychain! I also now get to reward myself with my very hip new bag! It is the overland equipment company's Donner bag. I got a green color and it is so pretty! I can't wait to load it up with all my stuff!!


I can hardly believe how far I have come. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that I have done all this. I have a huge support system, but I have done most of the work myself and I feel great! I have a lot more energy and I feel great about myself. Oh and today was my birthday! To make 10% on my birthday was just the most perfect gift that I could ever give myself.

No comments: