My Weight Loss Ticker!

Monday, December 6, 2010

One Year Ago...

One year ago today I was sitting in a meeting with surrounded with family and friends celebrating hitting goal at Weight Watchers! Yesterday at the Meeting I was awarded with my second lifetime key - for weighing in within goal for at least 10 months of the year. I have 11 months in the books, but have not yet weighed in within goal for December but the month is still young!

On an active note - Yesterday I also ran Leg 4 of the California International Marathon - it was a 5.7 mile run and I decided after walking much of the season, I wanted to run part of it and see how well the ankles would hold up. I started out with intervals of 2 minutes running and 1 minute walking and I maintained them the whole 5.7 miles! This is such a fun race to be a part of (especially if the rest of your team is pretty fast and you are still out there with a TON of people!) Our team came in at 5:11 somethingish and it was so cool to see the crowds still heavy and cheering everyone in!

Edited to add a pic! Here is the running fairy! This was taken by a friend that was about 1 1/2 miles from the finish line.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You rock! I hope to do the relay next year! Maybe we can be on a team together. Wouldn't it be cool if it was you, me, Matt and Jeff? I think we should! Congrats on your year, it seems to have been just yesterday. You are an inspiration to me everyday!

Tammy said...

You truly are a rockstar!

I think Jessica is on to something! :)