My Weight Loss Ticker!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm a Mother in Law now!

My apologies for not posting in a little bit - and this is just a quick one as well - I'm spending days at work and nights at my parents house so I can spend time with out of town family while they are still here!

My older son got married - yup that is right - that son.... Here is me, Jessica the bride (so beautiful!!!), Matt my oldest son (so handsome and grown up!), The hubster and my younger son who didn't quite get the hang of picture taking....

The weekend was amazing! The wedding was so wonderful - "just enough" everything they did was great and not over the top - the food, the band, the amount of people and the ceremony... They did a wonderful job planning it and it was the best wedding I have ever been too and I'm not just saying that because I'm mom!

I am so blessed, I have a great family and with the addition of Jess it got bigger and better! She has a large family and they were all wonderful and welcoming!!

I will leave you with something that I'm sure you already know...

Cherish your children and the little ones in your life because you never know what is around the corner and they grow up way too fast!

3 comments:

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Congratulations to all of you!!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous family picture.

I love weddings.

Congratulations to your family.

mak'n Changes said...

How great! And might I say that the mother of the groom is looking very nice and tiny in her dress ;-) How exciting for you to look at this picture and see a skinny you!