My Weight Loss Ticker!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Week 18 weigh in.

I stayed the same - I was really excited to possibly get my 10% award, but oh well, not this week. I am worried about next weeks weigh in already - I'm going to Reno and I know I will have a challenge eating there. I'm taking snacks with me in hopes that I won't over do it. I got my very pretty gym bag in the mail on tueday, it is so nice! I can't wait to use it! I got this bag - in black and pink ....

It is an Overland Equipment Bag - they are made in Chico CA, not too far from where I'm at and very well made. My 10% reward is another bag from them, to use as a purse, but it is sitting in my bedroom taunting me until I make my 10%.
I have an appointment with a trainer at the gym on Saturday - I'm very excited about that - I hope to learn how to make the most out of my workouts and use the equipment effectively.

No comments: